Sunday, October 31, 2010

Challenge 5 Buttons

Time for a new challenge.  We just want you to use buttons somewhere on your creation.  Buttons are such an easy way to add that little touch of something special to your project.  You have until Nov 13 at midnight to play and our top 3 will be challenge #6 guest DT and the random winner will receive their pick of 3 digi stamps from the Gingerloft store.  Good luck:)  Make sure to come back on the 14th of Nov for the debut of our new DT  YIPPEE!!

Ms Plum GDT Using Winter Trees
I live in Kristiansand, South in Norway, togheter with Marcus, his two
kids and our three cats. I have been crafting most of my life but
started cardmaking about a year ago. I love to make vintage
card, but I also like to make those darker, goth-kind of cards. The
black and white colorcombo is a favorite of mine, but I have never used
it for a christmascard before.
I am very happy to have found the Gingerloft and all the amazing digis
there.
Please come by my blog http://msplum.blogspot.com/. I would love to see
you there!

 

5 comments:

  1. Great challenge, thanks so much for the chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, for this awesome challenge.
    Hugs, Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. buttons - my favorite embellishment - thanks for the inspirtaion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspirational cards, thanks for the challenge I do so love my buttons....sometime hard to prise them out of my fingers lol. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge. I think most of us love buttons. I look forward to coming and seeing what you have again. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete