Saturday, November 27, 2010

GL7 BOWS

I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.  I stayed home and did my Black Friday shopping online.  It is hard to believe that Christmas is so near.  I would like to thank everyone that participated in the Great Outdoors challenge.  I really enjoyed looking at all of the creations.  Great job!!  This week we want you to play with bows.  A favorite embellishment of mine.  I just love my Bow- EZ.  Anyway any bow will do.  Just add a bow and play along.  You DO NOT have to use a Gingerloft image to play but if you do that is great.  There are many freebies in our store and we are having a big 5 digs for $5 sale until tonight at midnight CST. Our top 3 will be our GDT for next challenge and will each receive a digi of their choice for playing and a random winner will receive 3 digs of their choice from our store.  OK so now for the fabulous creations by our GDT and DT first up our Guest DT
Lynn DT  using Gingerbread cutie


4 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge ladies! all of your cards are once again super beautiful! hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific challenge! Thanks so much for hosting!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun challenge, good luck to everyone.
    Merry Christmas
    ~Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I've put two entries, 120 is my second one. Unusually for me I'd not commented with my last card (I love commenting lol) so thought I'd not entered before...now I've seen the card. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience. Beautiful projects by the DT and GDT. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete