Sunday, November 25, 2012

GL53 Leaves

I hope that everyone here in the US had a great Thanksgiving.  I am not real big on Black Friday shopping but I did go out Friday and waited in an hour line but did get my daughter shopped for and I actually met a lot of nice people.

This challenge is all about leaves.  Doesn't have to be a falling leaf any leaf will do like Poinsettias and such.  Our random winner will receive 3 digis of their choice from our gingerloft shop

Here is what the great DT came up with


Sandy using Sunflower collage


TraceyMO using flowering tree


Crafting Vicky using Leaves of time


Hilde using flowering tree



Caz using whispering trees


Nikki using flowering tree


Elizabeth using pumpkin with leaves


Mian using Leaves of Time


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful challenge,I adore leaves,especially autumn leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tami,
    Just wondering if you were going to announce the winner for challenge #52.
    Thanks for havin' your awesome challenges for us challenge junkies.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tami.
    I wonder if you could make a link to your Design Team members ?
    Sometime I want to see more of their creations, but I don't know to find them in blogland.

    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design team samples...thanks for the "leaves" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering if you going to annouce the winner for challenge 51.Thanks Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete