Sunday, January 13, 2013

GL55 Winter Let It Snow

Welcome back yes we have all had a great Christmas and New Years Break.  A much needed rest and now it is time for more fun with Gingerloft.  I want to thank everyone for being a fan of my little Gingerloft images. I truly do love drawing them and sharing with you.  The challenge this week is Winter or Let it snow.  I love looking at each of your creations each challenge.  I am truly amazed at how much talent there is and I so appreciate you sharing your talent with us here at the Gingerloft challenge.  I want to give you a little gift this week just as a thank you.  It is a cute little fiunny valentine puppy.  If you use him I would love to see what you create with him.



Also we continue to look for new DT members for 2013 so if you are interested in joining a non-stress DT please put DT after your entry this week.

So let's see what our DT has done for this challenge.  Amazing as usual!!
Caz using Winter Tree



Sandy using Woodland snowman

Nikki using  Country snowman



Vicky using woodland snowman

Crafting Vicky using christmas door


Hilde using woodland snowman



Elizabeth Heart using FigureSkating


Mian using snowglobe


OK now for some winner announcements

GL54 #44 Rachelle  Please contact me with your choice of 3 digis from the Gingerloft store

GL53  #21 Pauline Please contact me with your choice of 3 digis also Alyssasmom98@aol.com

GL52 Touch of Gold # 23 Three Trees also please contact me Alyssasmom98@aol.com






3 comments: