Sunday, February 20, 2011

Top 3 challenge 11 Color Red

WOW WOW you guys ran with the color red challenge.  I very much appreciate everyone that played in the last challenge.  I love seeing everyone's entries and I am always amazed at how much talent is out there.  This week it was again hard to pick a top 3 but here it goes.  Remember to pick a blinkie off the side bar and get in touch with me at alyssasmom98@aol.com fore being our next challenge GDT.  So here we go our top 3....




Our random winner of 3 digis from our Gingerloft store is  #57 Happy Days Congratulations!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Stunning cards. I'm of to email you now to claim my three digis :) Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations crafters! These are beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing them with us at GingerLoft Challenges. Hope we see you back in future challenges.

    :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sooooo much for picking my card for your top 3, very well done to the other ladies too :grin:

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled to be chosen for your top 3. I am also excited to be a GD. Congrats to the to others that were chosen too, stunning cards :-)

    XX Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my altered Whitman Chocolate box for the top three. It is such an honor to be picked from so many beautiful entries. Thanks for making my day!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete