Saturday, May 28, 2011

GL18 Tie a Yellow ribbon

Do you remember that 70's tune by Tony Orlando?  Tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree LOL  I remember that when I was a kid.  We want you to tie a yellow ribbon on your project this week!!  The DT and the GDT have come up with some great creations for you to look at.  All so different and unique.  Also please mark your calendar for the 12th.  We have our first blog hop Asian inspiration and we are really excited about it with lots of fun and prizes to be won.  You have until June 11 at midnight to play our yellow ribbon challenge.  The random winner will receive 3 digs of their choice from our Gingerloft store and the top 3 will be asked to be the next challenge GDT (actually the following challenge since our blog hop is the next challenge)  so here we go.  Great jog GDT and DT!!!!!!!!

Crafty Emma GDT using Stacked bday turtles
....I'm Emma, 35 years young and live in East Yorkshire with my partner, doggie and two kitties.  I've been crafting for as long as I can remember but only got into papercrafting back in September 2008. 

Laney using The Kiss
Hi I'm Laney
I live in the North East of the UK in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Married to Bill, we have 4 children and six wonderful grandbabies..I am blessed
I have crafted all my life it seems from Knitting to Sewing ect ect
In 2005 I found paper crafting and cardmaking and it has become a happy obsession
this is my way of relaxing  and being creative when time allows, I have made many crafting friends
and have been lucky to have met some of them too.I love all styles of cardmaking so dont think I have a particular style myself.
I am honoured to have been Guest Designer for Gingerloft and I do hope I have done this fabulous image justice
hugs






Lynn using teddy bear





                                                                 Kobie using take time to dream


Gaynor using lighhouse set


                                                              Nikki using dragon girl


2 comments:

  1. Great challenge, Netty told me about it so here I am joining in yay!! :0) FAB!! DT cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls for the inspiration.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete