Saturday, May 28, 2011

Top 3 and Random winner Plant a tree

The DT and I loved seeing all of the planted trees.  How great!!!  All were so different.  It is always so hard to choose a top 3 but here we go.  The top 3 entries will be our next challenge GDT but actually will be the following challenge this time as our next challenge on June 12 is our Asian inspiration blog hop.  Congrats to our top 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Remember to pick up your button on the sidebar







The random winner of 3 digis by Ginger loft is #12 Sammibug

E-mail me please to the top 3 and winners

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow how lovely, thank you for picking me as one of your top 3, you've made my day. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks for choosing me as the Top3. :) YA~~
    ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete