Sunday, July 10, 2011

GL22 Make it sparkle

Hello Stampers!!!  I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer.  Here in Oklahoma it is a record hot summer with temps well over 100 for over the last month.  I can not wait for fall.  Our DT is taking a bit of a break so you have until August 20 to enter our make it sparkle challenge.  Add glitter in anyway that you can think of. Our random winner will receive their choice of 3 digital stamps from our Gingerloft  and our top 3 players will be asked to be our next DT!!!  Get out those stickles that glitter whatever you got!!  Can not wait to see what you come up with.  Our Aug 21 challenge will be an exciting challenge!!  Freebie digis for everyone so make sure to check back next month too!!














9 comments:

  1. Awesome sparkling job fellow DT members! Love all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop Whoop! My favourite kind of challenge girls! Smiles. And wow - I loved looking at all of your creations. Superb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT cards x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for a great challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and awesome projects!

    Have a great day!

    take care
    Big hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS creations by DT.
    Thanks for the great challenge I love sparkle.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sparkly cards everyone! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects by the DT. Thanks for a great challenge. I meant to post my cards as I did them, but time slipped up on me. Thanks, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the sparkle above.....great work.

    ReplyDelete