Sunday, July 10, 2011

Top 3 and random winner GL 21

Great job adding those beads  WOW you ladies are TALENTED!!!  Remember our top 3 is asked to be our next GDT Please e-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com for details!!  As you can tell I can not count so this is more like a top 5.  Make sure you pick up your banner off the sidebar!!

Vixykins cool windchime!!

                                            Gro Tjeltveit  

                                                 Karita  
            MaryB  
                                  Linda J  

                                         Tammy Louise  

Random Winner May C  Winner of 3 digis from Gingerloft



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous job everyone! There were amazing creations this time around. I can very well imagine how hard it must be for Tami to pick even five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I cannot belive this !!!!! Wow I am amazed to be included with all this talent!!!!!! Thanks again I so appreciate this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner in the bead challenge. I am very excited to be getting some of your fabulous images. Thanks for letting us play with you on your great challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww fankoo for choosing my wndchime! Took about a week in total to make that with all the fiddly wire and checking lengths lol! Will just use invisible wire next time lol! x

    ReplyDelete