Sunday, April 29, 2012

GL39 Freebie Challenge

WOW I am running behind this weekend.  Just means I have been busy having fun:)  This challenge is very special.  We have created a freebie for you to use for this challenge and we want to see what you can do with it!!  Our DT really seemed to enjoy working with this image and I hope that you do to.  You have until May 12 at midnight to play.

Also I am looking for a few new DT members to head up a Facebook DT.  It involves just posting new artwork using our Gingerloft images to Facebook and possibly posting tutorials on your blog and linking on our Facebook page.  Put DT by your name if interested or just leave a comment and I will contact you about this position.  Alright I can not wait to see what you created and please tell your friends about the freebie instead of posting on your blogs. Thanks





Sarah GDT

Alyna

Vicki

Bethie J

Einat

Berit



Manderly

Sherry

Tracey MO
Nikki

Shirl

Elizabeth

Karen



1 comment:

  1. Great card! I like the Sweet Stop sketch you choose. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

    Indian Wedding Cards

    ReplyDelete