Sunday, April 29, 2012

Winners GL38

Thank you to all that played in our black and white with a touch of red challenge. It was tons of fun looking at your blogs!! So here are the top 3 in no order so make sure you pick up your badge on the sidebar and also e-mail me at alyssasmom98@aol.com if interested in being part of our GDT for the next challenge.


Shalini


Linsey


Rina Fashionista

Random winner of their choice of 3 digital stamps from Gingerloft is...  #18 Barbara R  Congrats  Contact me please at alyssasmom98@aol.com

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog and love all the cards I'm following now so hopefully will be able to put in an entry next time. Like Koala above too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow, I was picked as a top 3! What an honor! Thank you for your fun challenges and fabulous DT inspiration! I'm enjoying playing with the Gingerloft ladies and friends! Can't wait to grab my badge and proudly display it on my blog! Thanks a ton!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... i can't believe this... i was in the Top 3 !!! woohooo.... Thank you so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete